Motivation, education and inspiration for photographers Forums Contracts Model release forms (Adult & Minor)

Tagged: ,

  • Model release forms (Adult & Minor)

  • Team Hunters of Light

    13th Jan 2021 at 8:05 am

    If the photographs you take contain humans, then you need a model release form.

    The use of the photographs you have taken of a person or where a person is visible in is where a Model Release Form plays a role. In a general sense, you may use these photographs for private use, editorial or fair use but if you publish it on your business social media page, it is likely seen as an advertisement and not private use. Whenever there is a commercial use element (any sort of business-related use or use that may lead potential business), you must get a Model Release Form signed.

    Do not accept verbal consent. “Sure, no problem” can easily turn into “I would never” when money is involved.

    A model release form would normally cost R750. We wanted to make them more accessible to all photographers which is why we have set the cost at R100 for the two.

    Click here to purchase and download the Adult & Minor Model release forms.

Viewing 1 of 1 replies

Log in to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018